Business ClubLET'S TALK LIFE started on March 8th 2012
- Idelier aplicativ de training by coaching privind traditiile culinare romanesti din zona montana
- The second edition of LET"S
TALK BUSINESS debates
- Friday, April 18: Nature and Society: An exhibition of photos, paintings and handcrafts by students from ASE, celebrating Easter together on the occasion of ASE's 95 anniversary. The focus of the exhibition was on a process of respiritualization of Romanian society, beginning in its school and families. The Business Club Future Managers event also promoted 9 years’ oldAndrei Stefan's impressive portfolio of works. 18 April 2008 hrs: 16 ION SLAVESCU HALL 1st floor ION ANGELESCU BUILDING of ASE Bucharest
- Thursday March 13
- Thursday March 27
Topics connected to SAP Solutions, Intelligent and Emotional Business.
- The CREATION HOUSE. All students passionate about the arts (drawing, design, painting on Terra Cotta and so on) who want to participate at the Easter Exhibition in ASE may join the Business Club activities every Thursday hrs:19.30 Room 3M VIII Moxa, after Let's Talk Business debates.
- Course on Mathematics as applied to Complex System (on line) with Professor Jeff Johnson of the Open University, London (getting a certificate issued by ASA and European Society for Complexity requires participation at the face to face written examination) - April May 2008
- Course on ART of PHOTOGRAPHY Professor Schileru 10 and 17 April 2008 hrs: 18-19.30 Room 3M VIII
- Training school on MENTORING BY COACHING: Econophysics and Complexity Bucharest 18-25 July 2008 please check www.science.ase.ro Knowledge Academy. Deadlines: 15 April for financial support (strong CV required) and 15 May 2008 for registration Contact: email@example.com. Cost: 100 Euro.